Re: [xml-dev] Not using mixed content? Then don't use XML

Totally agree, abuse of bureaucracy would be so much easier without those schemas forcing you to be creative.

It would be really awesome if in he US I Didn't have to fill in those tax forms precisely and could just supply whatever data in whatever form I wanted, especially if I could skip those pesky constraints about how to calculate how much I owe.

I'm converted!
Data needs to be free

Sent from my iPad (excuse the terseness)
David A Lee
dlee@calldei.com