Re: [xml-dev] provocations and realities (was Re: Fwd: [xml-dev] Notusing mixed content? Then don't use XML)

No strong typing capability at all. OK, ..... I wonder what the first
line of code that I'm going to have to write when there's no
constraints at all it what I might receive and in whatever form it
arrives. Perhaps it will also be in any character encoding and network
byte order that the caller feels like using today, without declaring
even that typing... I guess I can use a brute force approach until I
find one that seems to fit .... Hope no one is going to be relying on
this processing and it's performance though !