Re: [xml-dev] XML's greatest cultural advantage over JSON

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Uche Ogbuji <uche@ogbuji.net> wrote:
Sounds like a desperately, *desperately* needed presentation.  But you knew I'd say that!  Just makes me all the sadder that I've spent all the travel budget I have available on XML Prague and don't think I can make Balisage this year.

Please, everybody, find a way to send Uche to Balisage this year!

(But I'll publish the paper and slides one way or another.)

GMail doesn't have rotating .sigs, but you can see mine at http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/signatures