Re: [xml-dev] Transformational reciprocity (was [xml-dev] XML'sgreatest cultural advantage over JSON)

Whilst those of us who work as integrators quite naturally accept that
transformation between data formats is a given, that is not to say
that we shouldn't actively seek transformation avoidance policies
where-ever that is possible. Standardising exchanges between known
trading partners and between internal applications is often possible
and desirable and not only offers performance improvement but also
makes the interaction significantly less complex, and less complex =
fewer bugs = lower cost =... well, you get the idea.