Re: [xml-dev] Memorable quotes from Balisage 2013

 We're all descended from imperialists, alas.

Oh you may be very directly descended from imperialists, but I can hide behind the curtain of doubt. I do suppose the Igbos' ancestors displaced some of the peoples they met on their theorized journey from the Upper Nile to the Lower Niger, and who knows what former denizens of that latter place might have succumbed to genocide on our part, but nyah! nyah! there's no trail of evidence to match the cataclysmic wake of Los Conquistadores.

Black history month isn't until October but what the hae.

Apparently it is accepted that some of us came from Israel and have Jewish ancestry (there are those who will say that explains alot).

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Igbo_in_the_Atlantic_slave_trade 60% of African Americans have an Igbo ancestor -  a state of affairs which my forefathers are primarily responsible for as I am an Aro . I'm told we never sold our own, part of the reason why there have been calls for the Aro's to apologize and make reparations to the rest of the Igbos.