Re: [xml-dev] Terminology: data interchange format or data exchange format?

You provided the same link in each case.  I didn't find either phrase
'data interchange' or 'data exchange' in the latest version at

But from the definitions of the words 'exchange' and 'interchange' you
may find that they are considered synonyms.