Re: [xml-dev] Lessons learned from the XML experiment

On 11/15/13 10:20 AM, Bev Corwin wrote:
How certain are you about that?
Odds are good.

As rhetorical moves go, though, that one rates up there with "why can't tolerant people tolerate intolerance", which is to say not very highly. There's no actual contradiction except in the mind of the questioner.

Thanks,
Simon

    On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 6:19 AM, Simon St.Laurent