Re: [xml-dev] <org.w3c.svg> or <org.w3c.svg.svg>

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:21:27 -0000, "Pete Cordell" <petexmldev@codalogic.com> wrote:

>I've decided to go for the <org.w3c.svg.svg> format.
>
>The plan is to put a C++ microXML parser that supports the convention on
>github.  It's low priority for me (I'll probably implement it on various
>train journeys), but hopefully it will be mostly there for when I have a
>need for it.

There is already a FOSS C++ MicroXML parser, Apache license,
that you could start with.  Lots of other extensions too.
Source is linked from bottom of home page at:
  http://udoc2go.com

We're planning to put it on SourceForge.

  <jeremy@omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/