Re: [xml-dev] OT: Suggestion for new OSS SCC site / tool for xmlsh? SourceForge has gone to the dark side.

Hi David,

Horrible news, thanks for sharing. I've decided to open new projects on github (it does make sense, if you give them 15 minutes), but thought of keeping the old ones on SF. Now I don't know any more.

Google, on the other hand, has withdrawn the ability for projects to offer downloads in the project space. Now you need to serve them from your "own" Google drive (effective May '14, if memory serves; maybe earlier).

With GNU Savannah being something of a niche, all this points to github, it seems to me.

Good luck,

Piotr