Re: [xml-dev] How to do XML design, per Jackson Structured Design

Multiple hierarchical views of data are good:

- hmm, isn't that what XQuery was developed explicitly to achieve?

SQL making everything look like a table:

- FLOWR sounds useful.

Sounds to me like an XML Database might be good thing after-all. Sets AND Hierarchies, happy days!

Steve