RE: AW: [xml-dev] RFC for XML Object Parsing

Hans-Juergen,

One note I feel obligated to address, you called it "Brian's Approach".  I am "representing" this approach.  It was implemented by my team on a huge project.  I specifically remember that it was Gary Meyer an Architect from SAIC that proposed adding "UpdateTime".  I did have a lot to do with this design, however I could potentially be suffering from an enlarged ego already.  The tokenizer in XMLFoundation was implemented by Sean Rohr, the #1 development resource on my team.  I hope that by disseminating some of the glory and credit my ego may be brought in check.  I represent this design, I understand it fully, I implemented most of it. it's not all mine.

I don't know if any of you saw the TV commercial about the guy at Intel that invented USB, They made him out to be a rock star, like Bjarne Stroustrup is.  Honestly - yes - I see this as the biggest new thing in XML.  I believe it's going to rock the spot and I believe it is the ONLY solution where BigData meets XML.  The design works (great) however I know that what made it great is the great input that made it that way.  I value input.

Brian