Re: [xml-dev] =?UTF-8?B?SGVyZcKScyBob3cgdGhlIFNjaGVtYXRyb24gICBw?==?UTF-8?B?cm9ncmFtICBnZW5lcmF0ZXMgcHJvZ3JhbXMgICAgcHJvZ3JhbSBnZW5lcmF0aW4=?==?UTF-8?B?ZyAgIHByb2dyYW1z?=

Another example in the same vein, from 2001:

http://www.noaatech2002.noaa.gov/abstract_21.html

I created a series (dozens) of online questionnaires about various weather satellite instruments (for NOAA) by extracting their parameters from the database as XML, and using a series of xslt stylesheets along with xml templates to create the HTML for each questionnaire, along with database CREATE TABLE scripts for capturing the returned questionnaire data.