Re: [xml-dev] YPath, ZPath?

Thank you, Dana and Liam.

Does JSONiq support navigation axes apart from the child axis?

Concerning XQuery 3.1, my reading of the spec is that support for JSON navigation (the lookup operator) is restricted to the child axis.

My feeling is that support for other navigation axes besides the child axis is an essential feature of XPath.

With kind regards,
Hans-Jürgen