Re: [xml-dev] YPath, ZPath?

Impolite and irrelevant to the topic of conversation: a state of the art
comparison between markup query languages and schema may well make an
interesting paper - I invite Daniela to write it - but I fail to see what
it has to do with Michael¹s attempt to write a new mark-up language with
different constraints than either JSON or XML.

On the topic of FtanML, am I the only person disappointed with the lack of
namespaces?  I feel that the inconvenience and mess of the namespace
implementation is more than balanced by the ability to do cool things with
RDFa and REST like concepts of self documenting semantic data models - but
I seem to be in a minority in that viewŠ

Tom