Re: [xml-dev] Static resolution of names is preferred over dynamicresolution of names

On Sat, 2016-04-16 at 18:56 -0400, Arjun Ray wrote:

> (And of course, the XML SIG/WG lists of 1997-8 still lie buried.)

It would be necessary (in my opinion at least) or at least appropriate
to get permission from everyone involved, since people posted to it
with the expectation of privacy. Not all are still alive, or available.

I will make some inquiries internally to see if we have a process for
doing that and exactly what would be involved.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)