Re: [xml-dev] ISO/IEC 19757-3:2016 Schematron second edition?

Thanks Rick for
a) coming up with Schematron - simple when explained well,
horrendously complex until then.
b) the work you've put in to get it to ISO.

It's slowly disappearing into the woodwork, as is XML, just a nice
tool to use when needed.
IMHO a vote of confidence. So bloody useful it should not be allowed to die.

Thank you.

Dave P