Re: [xml-dev] Help with XML anti pattern

Hello gentlemen,

Thanks everybody for your thoughts.

Let me share with you the end of this sad history:

In our meeting the technical guy recognized the problem with the anti pattern, but they didn't accept to make changes just because it requires a burocratic process that spends time and the project is actually late (they hope to go live for new year, so good bye Christmas for me)

But here's a lesson for XML community: having a wonderful tool for helping humanity like XML, also requires an human way of communicating to humans the right way of using that tool, easily accessible for those humans.

Particularly here in my country is hard to find good knowledge of XML for two main reasons: the short-sighted vision of people and the lack of content in Spanish.

JSON view of the world has wide diffusion in Spanish mainly because big corps spend on translators to help sell their products. XML is community owned, and is easier to depend on the original english content.

So, thank you guys for being nice and wise humans (although sometimes bad-tempered like Norman) and being so kind of helping with these human problems

- William

Get Outlook para Android