   RE: Interesting Monday.

  • From: "Matthew Sergeant (EML)" <Matthew.Sergeant@eml.ericsson.se>
  • To: "'James Robertson'" <jamesr@steptwo.com.au>, xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:11:09 +0100

	Nonononono. :)

	This generates probably 5% more overhead than I have already (the
RDBMS). XML doesn't parse quickly (well, OK, it parses quickly, but not
compared to reading data from an RDBMS). When you are processing tens of XML
files per second this becomes a huge problem.

	Matt.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)