   RE: CV/Resume

  • From: "Matthew Sergeant (EML)" <Matthew.Sergeant@eml.ericsson.se>
  • To: "'Mark Birbeck'" <Mark.Birbeck@iedigital.net>, "'Ruth Bergman'" <Ruth@jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:06:44 +0100

Looks like I'm not the only one doing this...

A couple of things to be aware of are that US Resume's can be quite
different to UK ones. I found this out when designing my DTD. If you want my
DTD (it's publicly available under the Artistic licence - so feel free to
modify it and send back changes) mail me at msergeant@ndirect.co.uk as it's
at home and I'm at work ATM.

One thing I don't have is any sort of style sheet built yet, but I do have
in progress a CGI (well, mod_perl really) script for editing CV's online.
Unfortunately I don't have a scriptable web site so I can't demo it. When
it's complete it will be free though.

Matt.
--
http://come.to/fastnet
Perl on Win32, PerlScript, ASP, Database, XML

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)