   FW: CV/Resume

  • From: "Livingstone, Stephen" <Livinsb@rbos.co.uk>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:55:37 -0000

> I've been working on doing this as well, using XML,XSL and IE 5.
>
> Assuming the list frowards attatchments, here is what I hvae done so
> far.
>
> It's not that advanced, but DOES work accross ALL browsers assuming
> your server is IIS 4.0 with MSXML registered.
>
> Steven
>

> Steven Livingstone BSc MSc GradInstP
> Corporate Systems Development (TCN)
> Royal Bank Of Scotland.
> *: mailto:livinsb@rbos.co.uk
> *:  +44 0131 523 4354 [x24354]
>
> Networking Technical Associates,
> Glasgow, Scotland.
> *: mailto:ntw_uk@hotmail.com
> *: +44 07771-957-280

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer..

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'

ExpView.xsl

skills.css

skills.xml

skills.xsl