   Re: MSXML on Win 2000 and transformNode

  • From: "Rich Anderson" <rja@arpsolutions.demon.co.uk>
  • To: <Paulo.Gaspar@krankikom.de>, "Xml-Dev" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:18:54 +0100

Forwarded from the SOAP list, might be useful:

Solutions for doing a http post IIS server to http server
server objects  (general HTTP)
http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm#asphttp
                      http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm#aspsock
Vivid Ceations (XML mainly)  http://www.vivid-creations.com/dom/index.htm
XML Connect http://www.xmlconnect.net/XMLConnect/
(not real time but a q-ing system using http/https to post xml docs server
to server, I thought that this might be great for high volume order Entry
apps
where you just drop the xml SOAP order call into the XMLConnect pipeline
& at the order end you just read the q & process ....)