   How many XML servers?

  • From: "KenNorth" <KenNorth@email.msn.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@xml.org>, "Stephane Dubois" <sdubois@e2be.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 01:11:56 -0700

> Does anyone know (or might venture a guess) how many XML-enabled business
> document servers are in operations in the U.S. today? I'm talking
> specifically of servers dedicated to performing e-commerce transactions.
thx

This AMR report ranks the top Internet trading exchanges. Perhaps they have
data on XML-enabled exchanges and how many XML servers are in use:
http://www.amrresearch.com/pressroom/files/00424.asp

See you at AD2000 London (www.applicationdevelopment.com)
XML DevCon 2000 New York City (www.xmldevcon2000.com)