   Re: Microsoft's Role in the XML Community (WAS RE: Important: The SAXC+

  • From: Niclas Olofsson <gurun@acc.umu.se>
  • To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:49:11 +0200

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" wrote:
> We can't force others to be honest; we can shape them such
> that they are very predictable.

After thinking long and hard about it (which has nothing to do with my
late response) I came to the conclusion that this is the exact reason
why I'm a total MIF fan. MIF doesn't predict possible outcomes, they
simply create them.
The way of standard is as is, and sometimes fighting for the fight is
better than fighting for a cause. After all it's must be better to loose
the fight than to loose a cause.

.non

  "This message will selfdestruct in 5 seconds..."