   Telecommunications Vocabularies

  • From: rohit srivastava <srivasrmd@hotmail.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 20:29:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I am in the process of developing XML vocabularies for Transport Layer
Telecommunication entities like DS-1, DS-3, SONET: OC-1, OC-3, etc.
In the spirit of reuse, I would like to build my vocabularies on any
preexisting ones that are out there.
If anyone is aware of such Telecommunication Vocabularies, could you please
let me know?

Thanks in advance for any help/pointers in this matter.

Rohit.