   Re: interoperability (was Re: Obfuscating XML with namespaces)

  • From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
  • To: Rick JELLIFFE <ricko@geotempo.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:27:45 -0700

Rick, I do not suggest that the makers of specs are responsible for vendor's
product cycle decisions. As a developer who minors in spec writing, I don't
even think that's true. Of course the spec-writers are not responsible. The
developers are responsible. Are there any responsible developers here? Have
a nice day. Dave