   Re: New expat releases and future development plans

  • From: John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
  • To: "xml-dev@xml.org" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:15:57 -0400

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, James Clark wrote:

> I am happy to announce that I am handing over future development and
> maintenance of expat to a team led by Clark Cooper,

Does this mean that in the fullness of time, he will have to hand off
to someone whose first name is "Cooper"?

New York Times interviewer: Whose work have you been influenced by?
Monty Python #1:  I've been influenced by the work of Albert Gore.
        [Not the current U.S. presidential candidate, but his father.]
Monty Python #2:  I've been influenced by the work of Gore Vidal.
Monty Python #3:  I've been influenced by the work of Vidal Sassoon.
Monty Python #4:  <silence/>

--
There is / one art                   || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less                    || http://www.reutershealth.com