Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: JDavid@rfdinc.com
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 11:59:02 -0500
We are trying to interface a vendor catalog from our e-procurement
application. Both are customised applications and I was hoping if some one
could tell me what approach should I go with.
1) Unless I am interfacing with Ariba's product I cannot use cXML right???
Is that a correct understanding?
2) If not interfacing with commerce one not with xCBL also right?
3) Should I develop my own schemas and use XML for cummunication between
these two applications then?
4) I was told that xCBL and cXML are prelevant industry standards which I
should take into consideration. But if I write my app usign XML and want to
later interface with a customer who has a Ariba's product will my app talk
to their product if the communication is written in XML? (likewise for
RFD & Associates