   RE: Improved writing -- who's going to pay for it?

  • From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@baan.nl>
  • To: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:29:18 +0200

Ronald Bourret wrote:
> My point is that comprehensibility is critical, and that the
> lack of it
> is affecting things that are critical to them, such as reader input,
> implementation experience, and rapid acceptance.

What I'm interested in knowing, is how sure are we that the w3c (schema and
other?) specs are not comprehensible enough, and that implementation
experience and rapid acceptance are being affected. Is it just a hunch we
have? A general feeling among people on this list? What's the w3c's view on
this?

If the XML-DEV community is convinced that Ronald Bourret has a point, then
shouldn't we find out how right this conviction is and decide on possible
further action?

Linda