[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Sean B. Palmer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: Tim Bray <email@example.com>, XML-Dev Mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 14:09:15 +0000
Good attempt, but once again the XHTML Modularization side is suspect:-
> To the html element, add a namespace declaration for XLink
> as in the following DTD fragment:
> <!ATTLIST html xmlns:xl CDATA #FIXED
> "http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" >
You need to specify other namespaces with QNames files according to the
Modularization of XHTML CR.
> A related-resource link is a div element
I realise that we were somewhat overloading the <link> element, but I think
it can be extended to allow other closed elements in its content model:-
<link type="[...]" rel="[...]">
<div xlinkstuff XNRL />
<div another schema />
It means we'll have to mess around with the XHTML Basic content model a
bit, but it'll be worth it.
Happy new year!
Sean B. Palmer
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
- Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.
- From: Tim Bray <email@example.com>