Re: XNRL

>  http://www.textuality.com/xml/xnrl.html

Good attempt, but once again the XHTML Modularization side is suspect:-

> To the html element, add a namespace declaration for XLink
> as in the following DTD fragment:
> <!ATTLIST html xmlns:xl CDATA #FIXED
>    "http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" >

You need to specify other namespaces with QNames files according to the
Modularization of XHTML CR.

> A related-resource link is a div element

I realise that we were somewhat overloading the <link> element, but I think
it can be extended to allow other closed elements in its content model:-

<link type="[...]" rel="[...]">
</link>

It means we'll have to mess around with the XHTML Basic content model a
bit, but it'll be worth it.

Happy new year!

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.