Plan B+1 = Plan C+1

Remembering that my proposal is a melding of Jonathan and Tim's, I have
updated it to use a resource element instead of div:-
http://infomesh.net/xncl/
I believe that the semantics of <link> are too well known and used to just
ignore, so we're going to have to keep them, surely (then HTML processors
can be modified). Basically, it's the same proposal, I just changed div to
xncl:resource :-)
Jonathan: maybe it would be better if you just made these changes to your
proposal for continuity, but I still don't like the fact that:-
a. You don't use the XHTML namespace
b. You don't use xhtml:type when you could do.
Easily fixable of course!

Very good efforts everyone,
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.