Re: Plan B+1 = Plan C+1

> I've modified xcat-xhtml.dtd to reflect this.

Er...it's still not quite right. XHTML modularized families must use
"QNames" files to assert namespaces, in order that they can be used
anywhere. For example, yo have just put an "xmlns" attribute into the
resource element and fixed it. What if I wanted to declare the attribute in
the root element, or some other parent element?T hen the files have to be
properly modularized... The full instructions for all of this are at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization
Now you see why XHTML m12n is so tricky...there's a lot to think about, and
I could rant about it for days, so I'll just stop now.

> <resource content-type="text/dtd+xml" ...> vs.
> <resource type="text/dtd+xml" ...>

So either xncl:content-type, or html:type? I'd go for the latter.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.