Resource gloss [was:Re: Resource discovery directory [was: XML Catalogproposal]]

Besides the other ideas I posted, I thought up "Namespace Gloss" or
"Resource Gloss".

I don't like "* Discovery Directory" since the "discovery" seems
redundant given the "directory".  Looks like just a way to toss in a
buzzword now that DISCO is back in vogue, with new cousin UDDI.

Other ideas: "Resource Charter", "Resource Summary", "Resource Outlay",
"Namespace Resource Directory" (has the requisite three words).

As for your point about mixing FPI catalogues with the namespace
descriptors: agreed.  Luckily, it looks as if everyone has already agreed
not to do so.