Making Resource Glosses Real (i.e. -> xml.org)

Yeah, I keep shifting my subjects according to which name I like at the
moment.

Anyway, so who is ready to work the three proposals into a draft that can
be uniformly hashed out here?  From what I know, xml.org is the ideal
vehicle for this, as it gives us an authoritative domain and forum,
and is stuctured such that the meat of the discussion can still take place
on XML-DEV or anywhere else that makes sense.

I'd be willing to help work on such a thing.  I hope Jonathan, Tim and
Sean would have a few spare cycles left as well, as well as all the
others who've put in such good comment, but I don't know how to get the
ball rolling.

Thoughts?

BTW, if you reply to this, please cc me directly or I won't get it
until tomorrow, it seems.