RE: Treaty of Wulai

Working through holiday mail... so out of sync.

Concur.  And yes, we are back to the same
conclusion as the last long thread on the
subject.  All one can expect by dereferencing
is a resource of some type and the debate is
the kind of resource.  Saying it is a schema
is too narrow; saying it can't be anything
(no dereference) flies in the face of common
sense.  Saying it is a resource directory by
convention is the middle ground for the most
progress and arguably, some mischief, but the
mischief is limitable.  Tit for tat.

Sigh... catalogs etc, circa mid 90s, documents
full of ilinks.  Maybe this egg is boiled and ready
to salt.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.