Namespace or document gloss?

Dan Brickley wrote in another thread,
> FWIW I'll be putting XHTML and RDF at most of my namespaces and
> could really do with a vocabulary for pointing to Java classes,
> XML schemata, public keys, XSLTs and suchlike to include
> alongside.

Many of the things Dan mentions here look as tho' they'd be
equally appropriate as resouces related to a complete document
instance ... so the association might be doc<->resources, not
just namespace<->resources.

I don't see any particular reason why that should affect the
content of a gloss doc, but it pretty clearly means that using
namespace URIs for making the association won't do the whole
job.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                               InterX
Internet Systems Architect                5/6 Glenthorne Mews