RE: Any language to GUI from XML db?

UIML could be good but it is too oriented for a Java rendering and it has no
"feeding features". I mean with "feeding features" a mechanism to say how a
given component takes its value/s from one or more xml documents. That's the
most important aspect I am looking for.

Best Regards,
--
José Manuel Beas (jmbeas@telenium.es)