Re: Resource Directory Description Language (RDDL)

> > ... considering that Sean Palmer's XHTML m12n
> > admonishments seem to have been put to good use

Actually they haven't. You are still using an xmlns attribute: this should
be a QName. I've written up the following "fix" - you need to use something
like:-

<!ENTITY % NS.prefixed "IGNORE" >
<!ENTITY % rddl.prefixed "%NS.prefixed;" >
<!ENTITY % rddl.xmlns "http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/" >
<!ENTITY % rddl.prefix "rddl" >
<![%rddl.prefixed;[
<!ENTITY % rddl.pfx "%rddl.prefix;:" >
<!ENTITY % rddl.xmlns.extra.attrib
    "xmlns:%rddl.prefix;   %URI.datatype;  #FIXED  '%rddl.xmlns;'" >
]]>
<!ENTITY % rddl.pfx "" >
<!ENTITY % rddl.xmlns.extra.attrib "" >
<!ENTITY % rddl.resource.qname "%rddl.pfx;resource" >

And go from there. I trust that these additions will be made to the next
version (please!)

> There is absolutely no intention to deny credit to all involved.
> My most sincere apologies.

Considering that my first draft for this was a concatenation of Jonathan
and Tim's efforts but didn't mention either of them, I think I am to blame
also, and I accept your apologies and reasons, and proffer my own. Note
that the latest version fixed that.

My sincere thanks to Uche for raising these matters, and for Jonathan for
addressing them quickly and professionally. RDDL: "Way For The Future!"
Co-operation and friendship always produces the greatest results.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.