Re: Resource Directory Description Language (RDDL)

Sean B. Palmer wrote:

> > > ... considering that Sean Palmer's XHTML m12n
> > > admonishments seem to have been put to good use
>
> Actually they haven't. You are still using an xmlns attribute: this should
> be a QName. I've written up the following "fix" - you need to use
something
> like:-

Frankly I created the DTDs using both the XHTML Basic 1.0 modules and
modified the modularized XHTML example MyML... perhaps you could let us know
exactly where in these that there is an error?

http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/rddl-xhtml.dtd

http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/rddl-qname-1.mod

http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/rddl-resource-1.mod

http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/xlink-module-1.mod

because aside from the capitalization of RDDL I'm not seeing the error.

> <!ENTITY % NS.prefixed "IGNORE" >
> <!ENTITY % rddl.prefixed "%NS.prefixed;" >
> <!ENTITY % rddl.xmlns "http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/" >
> <!ENTITY % rddl.prefix "rddl" >
> <![%rddl.prefixed;[
> <!ENTITY % rddl.pfx "%rddl.prefix;:" >
> <!ENTITY % rddl.xmlns.extra.attrib
>     "xmlns:%rddl.prefix;   %URI.datatype;  #FIXED  '%rddl.xmlns;'" >
> ]]>
> <!ENTITY % rddl.pfx "" >
> <!ENTITY % rddl.xmlns.extra.attrib "" >
> <!ENTITY % rddl.resource.qname "%rddl.pfx;resource" >

Hey I'm having enough trouble getting XML Authority not to choke on this ...
sigh.

-Jonathan