-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Navarro [mailto:ann@webgeek.com]

At 03:14 PM 1/4/01 -0600, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

>Wouldn't an XLink module be a good thing to have?

Now there's another hairball. A newly published document (that I haven't
had time to read, unfortunately we had a family mishap over the New Year's
holiday, and I've been in Nashville dealing with it until this morning) --

XHTML has had constraints from WAI regarding multiple attributes of type
URI, which XLink hasn't allowed -- this is now supposed to be allowed, or
there's some assertion that XHTML doesn't have to do linking that way, but
the jury would certainly be out for a long session on that idea.