RE: XHTML m12n XSD

At 04:25 PM 1/4/01 -0600, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>Yikes.  Sorry to hear about the mishap.  Being about
>90 miles south of Nashville, if it is ice related,
>I understand.  We've had a cold cold winter.  I hope
>that goes well.

Ya, my daughter was out at a church-sponsored NYE party up in
Hendersonville (NE Nashville burb), driving home (passenger) and got
broadsided by some idiot that blew a .13, spent 2 nights in the hospital,
bruised sternum, moderate concussion, and looks like she went a few rounds
with Tyson, but she's home and bored already which is good. No soccer for a
few more weeks, but that she didn't have any season (or career) ending
injuries is a blessing (16 year old star goalie).

>I don't quite understand the rest of it.   Maybe some
>of these issues can be exposed and help obtained from
>XML-Dev

I'm going to try and read it tonight, and make sure it's not
member-confidential, then I'll share more here as I can. Catching up with
some now overdue book stuff this afternoon after a recovery nap this morning.

Ann

---
Ann Navarro, Author and Chief Geek
WebGeek, Inc. http://www.webgeek.com