Re: And the DTD says, "I'm NOT dead yet!!"

I can see that XML schema does not cover entity declarations - but RELAX claims
that it's use of hedgeRules allows the creation and naming of a hedge model
that mimics the way parameter entities are used in DTD's.  Is this the same
kind of entity, as the word seems to be used in a number of different contexts
?

If anyone can clarify this for me ?  Thanks !

Caroline