Re: Excel to XML

Infoteria have a system. (I am not affiliated with them.)

It's aimed at recurrently having to save the same spreadsheet. There's a
one-time set up of a mapping, and providing the spreadsheet doesn't change,
you don't have to remap. Have tested with small spreadsheets and it works.

There is unlikely to be a general automated solution because unless you want
to just transfer formatting info to XML in semi-structured format (e.g.
mapping from Excel to XML.

Jeff Veit

http://www.tanasity.com/ - Tanasity develops software and net applications
http://www.tangledtime.com/xmlist - The beginnings of an XML application