Re: How could RDDL be distributed ?

Leigh Dodds wrote:

> [...]

I should have guessed that such an issue hadn't been left undiscused ;=)

However, probably still missing something, I wonder of xmlcat documents
are attached to instance documents.

Also wouldn't we be multiplying the layers by using both and wouldn't it
be better to integrate xmlcat features or vocabulary within RDDL for
RDDL own purposes ?

Also, I think it would be nice to get the 3 options to define the
association between the instance document and the RDDL (through the
tools, through the instance documents and through the RDDL).

Thanks for the link !

Eric