RE: How could RDDL be distributed ?

Leigh Dodds wrote,
> Miles Sabin wrote,
> > To do the job you'd need some mechanism for ensuring that all
> > the DTDs were cached locally before pulling out the wire.
> > It'd be nice if that local caching mechanism got along well
> > with a mechanism for connected distribution and replication.
>
> And I'd argue that 'getting along well' meant outputting a
> xmlcat.

I have no problem with that at all. My only beef is that xmlcat
is what could be distributed/replicated, and that we lack the
distribution/replication protocol itself.

I'd be lovely if rescap addressed that, but having read Keith
Moore's draft I really don't see that it does.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                               InterX
Internet Systems Architect                5/6 Glenthorne Mews