Re: How could RDDL be distributed ?

Miles Sabin wrote:

> I have no problem with that at all. My only beef is that xmlcat
> is what could be distributed/replicated, and that we lack the
> distribution/replication protocol itself.

Ah, but now that XML Catalogs are going to have URIs
inside instead of FSIs or random system identifiers,
you can use HTTP or anything you want for distribution,
and any of many HTTP-based tools for replication.

--
There is / one art             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less              || http://www.reutershealth.com