RE: How could RDDL be distributed ?

Thats an interesting suggestion, especially as Jonathan Borden has already
produced an rddl2rss stylesheet.

I'll say no more on the RSS details as its usually a contentious topic.

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"