Re: The Aftermath (was Re: 4Suite Server 0.10.1)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:23:06 -0700 (MST)
Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> wrote:

> > >... (that's what we get for releasing after an all-nighter).
> > >

> > ok, so you have an excuse for today but once you grab a couple hours of
> > sleep we are all waiting for your Python RDDL implementation :-)))
>
> Actually, getting the 4SS release out does free me some time to work on
> all the things I started on over the hols: RDDL, Topic Maps for RDF,
> XML-DEV semantic Web straw man, and of course the XML:DB API which
> I was foolish enough to put together a complete proposal on.

I don't believe it was foolish to start working on these things because
all these things are interesting enough to work on. So take some time
to sleep to keep up the good work afterwards.

Lars Martin                                    mailto:lars@smb-tec.com