Re: The Aftermath (was Re: 4Suite Server 0.10.1)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 05:22:59 -0800
Edmund Mitchell <EMitchell@fnf.com> wrote:

>  and of course the XML:DB API which
> I was foolish enough to put together a complete proposal on.
>
> Mr Ogbuji
> For those unenlightened (probably just me) out here who'd like to read this
> proposal-where can it be found?

Hi,

point your browser to http://www.xmldb.org where you'll find the home
of the XML:DB Initiative. If you want to know further information about
the XML:DB API project then please select the 'Projects' link.

Kindest regards,
Lars

Lars Martin                                    mailto:lars@smb-tec.com