Re: And the DTD says, "I'm NOT dead yet!!"

>> Having just read another round of "DTDs are Dead and
>> Deserve to Be" in an article prominently quoting
>> a W3C official who is in charge of architectures,
>> why is that there?
>
>1) Just what is it that you think is inappropriate about the above?
>2) What 'W3C official' and what article?

And, let's face it, would it be *so* bad anyway if there were just one last XML
spec which used DTDs, that for Schemas itself?   (Not that actually it does, but
still ...)  Self-referentialism (s-2-f-r-twelve-m) is overrated.

     Cheers,
          Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates