TREX to OASIS?

It has been suggested to me that it would be a good idea to pursue
further development of TREX [1] within the OASIS Technical Committee
process [2].  I would like to find out whether there is any interest in
this.  If you would be interested in participating in an OASIS TC to
work on TREX and you or your company are an OASIS member, or interested
enough to become one (I think individual membership costs $250), please
send me an email.

James

[1] http://www.thaiopensource.com/trex/
[2] http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/01/17/oasisprocess.html